At Green Energy Queensland Pty Ltd we only use Tier 1 products and CEC Approved Installers. All our products come with industry leading warranties to give you the customer peace of mind.
- Our panel options include JA Solar, Trina Solar and Sunpower.
- Our inverters options include SMA, Sungrow and Frontus
- Our batteries options include LG Chem Lithium Battery and GEQ Lead Carbon battery.
Below is an example of the type of return you will get from having storage or just buying from the electricity grid.
For more information, please call 0497 774 447
The below calculation works off the assumption that 90% of the commercial business electricity is used during the daylight hours and 10% during the night time hours.The other assumption is that 85% of electricity is used at peak tariff (30c/kwh) and 15% during off peak tariff (12c/kwh). This Commercial business uses 40kwh on average per day.
|Stay As is||Installing Solar – 10kw System with 10kwh of storage|
|Electricity Bill for Average 90 Day Quarter
Peak – 40kwh x 85% = 34kwh x 30c = $10.20 per day x 90 = $918.00
Off-Peak – 40kwh x 15% = 6kwh x 12c = $0.72 per day x 90 days = $64.80
Total Bill For Quarter = $982.80
|Install Solar with Storage Calculation
– Solar System will produce 45kwh of power per day on average
– 34kwh will be used by the business during the day
– 10kwh will be sent to the battery to power any night time use
– There will be no shortfall